If you want to look at the core “nuts and bolts” of coaching first, our Coaching 101 Program is a great start. (If you choose to go through the Mastery Program later on, we’ll deduct the cost of Coaching 101 from the application!)
If you are truly serious about being a coach, our best option is the Coaching Mastery Program. Not only will you be certified by 48 Days, but you will have six months of in-depth training to ensure you not only understand the business of coaching, but also how to make it a profitable business. If, however, you want to just look at the core “nuts and bolts” of coaching first, our Coaching 101 Program is a great start. (If you choose to go through the Mastery Program later on, we’ll deduct the cost of Coaching 101 from the application!)
Here are some of the components of the 48 Days Coaching 101 program:
- Worksheets and Audio Lessons – You’ll receive worksheets for each session and a full audio (48-60 minutes) of Dan walking you through the principles, both of doing the coaching and of running your business.
- Full Transcripts – There are roughly six hours of audio broken up into six sessions – we provide the full transcript in an easy-to-read PDF format
- Videos – There are three videos throughout the session, incorporating additional ideas and breaking up the audio.
- Track Your Progress – This is all set up through DigitalChalk.com – you can take notes during the process, track where you are, and watch slides that go along with the audio – it’s a virtual classroom!
- Competency Overview Form – This is a 15-page outline to help you describe your own understanding of coaching and to flesh out the business components that will ensure your success. Use this as a worksheet to fill out and assess where you are in your coaching business. At this point, you may seriously want to consider upgrading to the Coaching Mastery Program. This overview is a critical component of the full program, and when you go through the full program to be a 48 Days Certified Coach, this piece is the critical “assessment” Dan walks through with you on your final call before certification.