We are told that 81% of Americans would change their jobs today – if they knew how. You may be one of those yourself. You thought it would be easier than this to find your passion and be excited about going to work every day.
- You have a degree but don’t feel like it’s relevant in today’s workplace.
- You’ve moved through multiple “jobs” and feel vulnerable to the whims of the guys at the top. You’ve seen coworkers terminated without notice and those near retirement told they are too old to be useful.
- Your own career path is not what you expected.
Write down your average monthly income over the last 12 months. Let’s say that was $5000 per month, but your goal at this stage of life was to be at $7500. That means the “gap” between where you are and where you want to be is $2500 per month. You’re paying a cost of $2500 every month you don’t have a solution for this problem.
I know how you’re feeling – I’ve been there too.
A few years ago I found myself in a situation where I owed creditors over $430,000. I was embarrassed and humiliated, trying to figure out how to address that debt, provide for my family, and be a respected member of my community.
It was during that dark time that I began teaching a Sunday School class – Career/Life Transitions. I created the materials a week in advance and walked through the challenges we just described with real people. That class grew exponentially as dentists, attorneys, accountants, factory workers, salespeople, stay-at-home moms and pastors flooded our growing classroom.
It was in that environment that the 48 Days to the Work You Love material was born and developed. We began to see lives transformed.
- The pastor who became a very successful artist as he discovered his real God-given talent.
- The dental hygienist who grew from a $27,000 annual income to over six figures as she became clear on her competencies.
- The non-profit worker who launched his own coaching business to over $100,000 his first year.
People were asking, “Why didn’t someone teach us these principles when we were in high school?”
My own success grew as the message of 48 Days to the Work You Love gained a national and worldwide audience. People left that class able to share the process with their children, parents and neighbors.
And now we have an opportunity for you to provide that same hope and encouragement to others.
You can be the person who offers a lifelong of new possibilities to those who need it most.
Maybe you are already doing the work you love – as a business owner, a coach, a fulfilled employee or entrepreneur. People are already asking for your advice and direction. And you want to be able to guide those people to the freedom and joy you’re experiencing.
Here’s my invitation for you to join our 48 Days team by leading the brand new 48 Days to the Work You Love Seminar.
You can choose from three different options:
- 48 Days Volunteer – to simply lead groups in a ministry setting. With no expectation of profit, you want to help others get the clarity they are seeking.
- 48 Days Facilitator – You don’t plan to leave your current source of income but you could sure use that extra $2500 a month.
- 48 Days Business Partner – You recognize the potential to both help others transform their lives AND to have money flowing into your bank account as a result.
You would not have read this far if you were not seriously considering one of these options. This is the point of decision. You can continue as things as now, or you can make the decision to change your own life and the lives of others who are waiting for a guide to help them. If you want change in your own life, you’ll have to do something you’ve never done before. Make a new choice, and pursue your new outcome.
Stay Inspired – Dan Miller